Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Those Unsaid Words..



Have been trying hard to sleep but i can't.. I don't know why this question keeps on knocking the doors of my head.. that why do we have "feelings".. why can I not just see it.. or may be i wanna say why can i not show my feelings.. i have seen many movies, heard uncountable songs.. typical loved once.. each person tries heard to express his or her feelings. Also there are many like me who write blogs so as to bring their heart out. But once the job is done i mean once you through with your song, movie or blog. Do you really feel satisfied that this was the best way i could have expressed myself.. or else u feel that still there were few UNSAID WORDS..

Thousands of questions striking in your mind at one go.. you feel that may be next second your head can blast.. Simultaneously the thing you call as feelings which also cannot be measured is overflowing.. as if the glass full of water is being poured with more of it.. when words are not enough and kiss might be counted as lust.. that moment is when i want to show you my heart.. i wish i could show the love, the pain, the jealous, the happiness, the sorrows, the joy.. all those FEELINGS which makes me ME..

No comments:

Post a Comment